Agricultural sales and livestock markets
Latest livestock sale venues and dates
Can't find what you're looking for - If your ideal home can't be found
on our database many new properties are being added daily - Why not add
your name and requirements to our homes and property mailing list?
Welsh Single Farm Payment Entitlements and Paper Acres currently For Sale with Jones Peckover
The latest livestock market prices from Jones Peckover
Latest Livestock Auction Listings:-
Please bring this catalogue with you to the Sale
Upon the instructions of Richard J Proudlove
Genuine Reduction Sale
RHOS Y MADOC FARM,
RHOS Y MADOC, WREXHAM,
Due to a change in Farming Policy
Genuine Sale of
55 YOUNG STOCK
Being Commercial Friesian
Holstein Cross Brown Swiss,
Followers and Young Stock (Grading Up) (Full Organic Status) Together with extensive range of Farm Implements and Machinery
For Sale by Public Auction
upon the premises
SATURDAY 27th APRIL 2013
at 11 a.m. (prompt).
All enquiries to our Wrexham Office:Tel:- 01978 364283.
COMMERCIAL FRIESIAN HOLSTEIN AND BROWN SWISS CROSS FOLLOWERS AND YOUNG STOCK (Grading Up)
(Full Organic Status)
An extensive and modern range of Farm Implements and Machinery
The cattle to be sold after the implements but not before 12 noon.
Jones Peckover are delighted to receive instructions to conduct this reduction sale of the live and dead farming stock at Rhos y Madoc Farm on behalf of Mr Richard Proudlove, who is changing his farming practise. This is a genuine reduction sale comprising all young stock and followers born after the 1st January 2012, together with an extensive range of farm implements, equipments and tools.
This herd is completely home-bred and contained with no cattle bought in for over forty years. There has never been a TB test inconclusive or failure on the farm.
For those interested all of the cattle are fully organic and have been so for six years.
Mr Proudlove has always used quality pedigree Friesian bulls and in recent years quality pedigree Swiss Brown bulls. In the past Cogent, Butterpark, Baronwood, Edstaston, Genus, Gornal, Gowertonian, Gwernydd, Hendomen, and more recently the Swiss Brown Farrick to name but a few. The quality of the genetics that has been used over the years is reflected in the cattle themselves having been bred for longevity and number of lactations with good udder placement and feet.
The animals are quiet and well handled and we have no hesitation in recommending them to prospective purchasers.
Prospective purchasers may view prior to the sale by appointment via the Auctioneers or more conveniently on the day of the sale after 9am.
NEW PURCHASERS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
All lots must be paid for on the day of sale. No credit will be given. Any prospective purchaser unknown to the Auctioneers and wishing to pay by cheque must make arrangements with the Auctioneers prior to the sale day.
A facility will be available for card payment on the day.
Rhos y Madoc Farm is located at Rhos y Madoc, Ruabon. Turn off the A483 Wrexham to Oswestry main road at Ruabon and take the A539 towards Overton-on-Dee. Half a mile on the A483 take the turning right alongside the Wynnstay Park wall and follows this road alongside the Wynnstay Park wall towards Rhos y Madoc. At the end of the Wynnstay Park wall take the first left and the farm will be located on the right hand side. ‘To the Sale’ signs will be erected on the morning of the sale.
A buyer’s number system will be in operation at this sale and ALL prospective purchasers whether known to the Auctioneers or not need to register at the Auctioneer’s office with details of their name, address and telephone number in order to obtain a buyer’s number.
Payment facilities by debit card will be available on site and also a facility for credit card payments (subject to 2.45% charge on the purchaser) will also be available.
MISREPRESENTAIONS ACT 1967
The Auctioneers for themselves and the vendors whose agents they are give notice that the descriptions in this catalogue although believe to be correct are not guaranteed to age or year. Prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the details of each lot.
VAT will be charged upon all lots where applicable at the present rate of 20%. Vendors Registration No: 974893551
A mobile caterer will be in attendance.
Parking will be provided on an adjoining field. PLEASE DO NOT park along the narrow approach roadway or the main road.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Prospective purchasers should be aware that we are operating under the conditions of sale as printed at the back of this catalogue and the National Conditions of Sale as published by the Livestock Auctioneers Association. Details of such conditions are available on request but will also be displayed at the Auctioneer’s office.
SALE DAY PHONE NUMBERS
John Brereton: 07710 900767
Wyn Morton: 07866 237540
Wrexham Office no.: 01978 364283
FARM MACHINERY, EQUIPMENT, TOOLS & SUNDRY ITEMS
Sale starts 11 am (Prompt)
Tractors, Handlers and Vehicles
McCormick MTx150 Four Wheeled Drive Tractor
(Registration: DX06 UNM 3682hrs)
McCormick C x 90 Four Wheeled Drive Tractor
(Registration: DU02 2WL 4026hrs) c/w Quickie Basic Q40 Loader
Ford 4600 Scrapper Tractor
Nuffield 1060 Tractor
JCB 526 Four Wheeled Drive Loadall (7982hrs)
Bobcat Skid Steer c/w Bucket and Fork
Orenstein & Koppel RH4 Series G 360 degree excavator (Registration: 1985, 6116hrs)
Renault Kangoo White Van Taxed to January 2014 (Registration: ST51 PFA)
JCB Workman 800D (Registration: DX12 0ZC)
2T Dumper (C642 DKO)
HI SPEC 2000G Slurry Tanker (2001)
West 2000 Dual Spreader
West Diet Feeder Wagon c/w Load Cells
Griffiths Twin Axle Tipping Trailer (10T) c/w silage sides
Twin Axle Tipping Grain Trailer (10T) Complete with silage sides
Tipping Trailer with double extending crane
Kverneland KD928 Topper (1995)
Opico Hydraulic Tine Harrows
Hydraulic 15’ chain Harrows
Push off Buck Rake
ETC Root Bucket
Class Jaguar 61 Forage Harvester
Class Jaguar Forage Harvester
Class Jaguar Forage Harvester (Spares)
PZ 300 Haybob
Niemeyer RS330 Hay Rake
Major Slurry Pump
Another Yard Scrapper
Strimteck Grab (Brackets to fit JCB)
Bucket (Brackets to fit JCB)
Prime x Bedding Dispenser Bucket (Brackets to fit Bobcat)
5” Bucket (Euro Brackets)
Round Bale Handler
2 x Kinshofer Dredging Buckets
Rear End Tractor Weight
Tubar Type Cattle Crush
Lister engine concrete mixer
PTO concrete mixer
Various spare wheels
Various items of surplus maintenance equipment
Yard sundries and general agricultural equipment as gathered on all farms during the course of a generation together with the usual quantity of scrap
Around The Yard
Various diesel tanks
50T Internal Grain bin (dismantled)
Konskude grain blower (electric)
Konskude grain blower (PTO)
To be sold after the Farm Implements, Machinery, Sundry Items & Fodder but NOT before 12 noon.
YOUNG STOCK – BROWN SWISS CROSS
FULL ORGANIC STATUS
The Herd Prefix is UK705810
Lot No Ear Tag No Family Name DOB
1. 600831 Daphne 3 21/01/12
2. 700832 Andrea 4 29/01/12
3. 100833 Flora 2 03/02/12
4. 300835 Gaynor 3 24/02/12
5. 500837 Eva 6 11/03/12
6. 100840 Blossom 5 17/04/12
7. 300842 Anneka 3 20/04/12
8. 600845 Betty 5 23/04/12
9. 300849 Cowslip 6 01/05/12
10. 400850 Avril 3 18/05/12
11. 200855 Venus 21/05/12
12. 400857 Abagail 7 25/05/12
13. 500865 Blossom 6 21/07/12
14. 600866 Francis 4 29/07/12
15. 300870 Cheryl 5 02/08/12
16. 600880 Damsel 3 02/10/12
17. 700881 Emerald 4 02/10/12
18. 100882 Emerald 5 03/10/12
19. 200883 Cilla 4 03/10/12
20. 300884 Lily3 27/10/12
21. 400885 Fern 2 04/11/12
22. 500886 Cathy 4 12/11/12
23. 700888 Jackie 3 15/11/12
24. 100889 Tess 3 16/11/12
25. 300891 Eva 7 10/12/12
Lot No Ear Tag No Family Name DOB
26. 600894 Caroline 2 23/12/12
27. 100896 Cheryl 6 10/01/13
28. 200897 Amanda 3 12/01/13
29. 300898 Ruby 3 13/01/13
30. 400899 May 02 23/01/13
31. 600901 Vera 2 07/03/13
Lot No Ear Tag No DOB
32. 500844 21/04/12
33. 100847 27/04/12
34. 200848 28/04/12
35. 600852 18/05/12
36. 100854 20/05/12
37. 500858 29/05/12
38. 600859 07/06/12
39. 700860 22/06/12
40. 100861 29/06/12
41. 200862 25/07/12
42. 100868 10/08/12
43. 400871 25/08/12
44. 700874 28/09/12
45. 200876 29/09/12
46. 500879 30/09/12
47. 200890 06/12/12
48. 700895 23/12/12
49. 500900 28/01/13
Details at time of sale.
End of Sale
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Unless stated at the time of sale, Value Added Tax at the standard rate will be added to the purchase price of all items bought this sale by Purchasers in the United Kingdom (this includes Northern Ireland) and the amount will be clearly shown on the Purchaser's account. The only exception to this will be in the case of "zero" rated or "exempt" articles. Overseas buyers who arrange their own shipments will be required to deposit with the Auctioneers the equivalent percentage of the purchase price, which will be refunded when the Auctioneers received from them, within three months, a Bill of Lading or Certificate of Shipment from the Shipping Company or Transport Company as proof of shipment for H.M. Customs & Excise.
2. The highest bidder to be the buyer, and if any dispute arises respecting any bidding, the Lot to be put up again at the Auctioneer's discretion.
3. The bidding to be regulated by the Auctioneers.
4. The Purchasers to give in their names and places of abode and pay down a deposit of 20% (if required). In default of which the Lot or Lots so purchased to be immediately put up again and resold. No Lots to be transferable and all accounts to be settled at the close of the sale.
5. To prevent inaccuracy in the delivery and inconvenience in the settlement of purchases, no Lot must be removed during the Sale, or without being previously paid for.
6. If any person neglects or refuses to comply with any of the foregoing conditions, the Auctioneers shall be at liberty to re-sell the Lot uncleared within the time specified by Public Auction or Private Sale, and any deficiency that may arise in the resale, together with all expenses attending it shall be made good by the defaulter at the Sale.
7. The Auctioneers shall not be responsible for any damage done by animals prior, during or after the Sale.
8. Every Lot is sold with all faults and errors of description and the Auctioneers disclaim for themselves and for the Vendor all responsibility for authenticity, age, origin, condition or quality. All statements on such matters whether or not printed in the catalogue or made orally are statements of opinion and not representations of fact. The Purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves on the authenticity, condition, etc., before bidding and no-one in the Auctioneers employment has any authority to make any representation of fact. All descriptions are given in good faith but do not form a warranty and shall not annul the sale.
9. THE HEALTH & SAFETY AT WORK ACT 1974
THE AGRICULTURAL (FIELD MACHINERY) REGULATIONS 1962.
AGRICULTURAL (TRACTOR CABS) REGULATIONS 1974 AND ALL OTHER ACTS & REGULATIONS APPLICABLE TO FARM SAFETY.
Purchasers are reminded of the provisions of the above Acts regarding the safeguarding of machinery and implements and that some of the machinery sold at this sale may not immediately comply with the regulations issued thereunder. it is an offence to use any machine which does not comply with the Regulations laid down in the Acts and Regulations and accordingly it is a condition of the contract of sale that Purchasers shall undertake ON THE DAY of the sale to comply with the Acts and Regulations relating to such machinery and implements as he shall purchase.
10. Udder Warranty Any Cow or Heifer in milk at the time of sale will carry a two hour warranty that she is sound in udder and teats at the time of sale. If the animal is shown not to be so sound within the time limit then the sale will be cancelled.
11. The sale will be conducted under the Livestock Auctioneers Association of England and Wales Rules.
4/19/2013 2:30:10 PM
livestock market report
*Previously visited pages
Contact a Jones Peckover Office:-